I'm done, I want it to go away

I can’t keep doing stuff like this. I told someone about what’s going on in my life, and somehow someone wants to kill me. He said I deserve to die, and I should nevery go back to school. I feel like it’s the better option. I need this to go away, bt it wont. I don’t deserve anymore chaces, do i???

1 Like

Hey there,
Don’t give up; you’re stronger than that. If you confided in someone you trusted and they told you that you deserve to die, you need to cut them out of your life. They aren’t there to help you and will likely let you down in the future. It can be hard letting go of people and our social connections, but you will make new and better ones without even thinking.
If you fear for your life, you need to go to the police. They may not be able to do anything right away, but telling the police about the situation is better than letting it go unaddressed.
Of course, you deserve more chances. There are people that care and as long as you keep asking for it, they will provide you with as much support as you need.

2 Likes