I'm done trying

Life is just so hard right now. I can’t keep living like this knowing that I’m not important. I just want to die all the time. No one cares about me they all think I’m just some weirdo who needs to die anyway. So whats the point of me living.

@Bandfreak03

Don’t give up, I don’t know your situation but I can relate with those feelings. Please don’t give up, you are important, you are unique.

1 Like

One of the hardest things I’ve had to learn is why to live. Finding the reason to live is more than finding the will, its finding the way.
Sometimes the reason you live is because you are too scared to die. Sometimes the reason you live is out of spite for those who want you gone. Sometimes the reason you live is out of love and compassion for those around you. Sometimes, its for yourself because life is meaningful and you have purpose.

You are loved, appreciated, and wanted, friend. You were put here for a reason.

Hold fast, we believe in you.

1 Like

i listen to inspirational metalcore to make me alittle bit better through out the day!
may make you feel better!?

1 Like

@Bandfreak03

I’m sorry to hear you are struggling so much right now my friend. While I don’t know your whole story or why you are in so much pain, I do want you to know that you are absolutely not alone. It may be hard to see right at this moment but please know you have so much value and worth. Each one of us here at Heart Support wants you here on this earth. You have a lot to give and offer other people.

I know it’s hard. I really do. I struggle each and every day with not feeling good enough. I feel like no one understands me and I can barely make any meaningful friendships. Most days I want to just end it all because I can’t get past the emotional, mental, and physical pain.

Everyone has a different way to find meaning and how to cope. I don’t know what it is for you but I hope you can find something that brings you joy. For me, it’s my faith in Jesus Christ and the reality that He does love me, even when I am at my worst. He loves you too my friend. I believe that with all my heart. I don’t know what your faith life is like but I would ask that you just reach out to Jesus and tell Him how much pain you are in. Ask Him to be there for you and to help you through the darkness.

We are all here for you and we love you just as you are my friend! Try to find something today that brings a smile to your face. You are amazing just as you are!

Stay strong!

• Geoffrey