I'm going through h*'ll right now

i spent a week in the hospital resantly. because I tried to kill myself. had meditation changes well in the hospital. my most of my supports both professional and non-professional agree that long term hospitalization is a good option for me. we just have to get my outpatient psychiatrist on board. even though the long term hospital (Saskatchewan hospital) is not taking new addmition because they have no psychiatrists what so ever and are transitioning to a brand new building with new modern technology. but I would still like to get my name on the waiting list as soon as possible. I got eviction notice on the 31st of july. I just feel so lost, alone and scared. my anxiety and stress levels are very high.:face_with_head_bandage:

Some days will be better then others you matter keep fighting. You are strong.

1 Like

thanks.

the last several years have been very difficult. as i am unable and not responding well to treatment for my bipolar and anxiety. as well as constent thoughts of ending my life. monthly er visits for the last 3 years for psychiatric stuff. no one knows what to do with me. witch is why sask hospital is an option

1 Like

The fact that you are looking for help is good you shouldn’t have to be doing this alone we are here try and stay positive

1 Like

You Are incredibly Strong Darling. I know how rough it can be. Keep going, you can get through this. Hold on,Pain ends

1 Like

@blueyedblond88 I’m sorry that you’re having a hard time. I’m so glad you’re reaching out and letting the people who need to know, know what’s going on. Keep fighting, your time will come. We believe in you.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like

Please don’t hurt yourself again. You can survive, I believe in you. We love you. Breathe, it’s okay. Don’t give up, talk to us whenever. I’ll go through hell with you. Just please don’t hurt yourself. You are the most important person to yourself in the world. You mean somethung to us here. Don’t give up

1 Like

Hey @blueyedblond88 - I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through, however I’m glad that you’re still around to share your story! Your strong and I guarantee you that you testimony will inspire other people to keep fighting. You’re a warrior. I completely understand what it feels like to be afraid of yourself; don’t let your demons control you. Speak words of life and truth over yourself. You’re valuable and you are worth living. Stay strong. We’re here for you!