I'm having a problem maybe you can help

Deleted for reasons.

Hi friend,

That’s a tough situation. As you know, I’m sure, since she is in another relationship, your feelings should really be kept limited. I have had friends confess feelings and love for me when I was already in a relationship and it really made things more difficult for me. It strained the friendship because I didn’t want to make it worse. I didn’t know how to act around them anymore. Human emotions can be tricky and quite scary too if you start confessing feelings in an already committed relationship. It can lead to a lot of hurt if you aren’t careful.

Its never easy to just move on away from your feelings, but out of respect you obviously need to try. By reminding yourself it’s just not a thing you should be focusing on. It’s sad, but how it has to be, unfortunately. The best way to move on from anyone, regardless of the situation is to just keep buys, distracted, hanging with friends, meeting other people, focusing on you, etc. Moving on takes time and it sounds like you’ve had feelings for her for a while.

I’m sorry that you are having to go through that. I know its hard to care for someone that cant care for you in the same way you do. I have certainly be there. But do your best to respect her feelings and relationship and try to take the steps that best work for you.

For me, personally, knowing and being told of emotions just made things more difficult. But honestly, since she’s in a relationship, it’s kinda inappropriate anyway.

Much love to you friend. I hope you are able to find a way to heal and move forward. And also find your own happiness in someone <3

• Kitty