I'm in constant pain

I’m in the midst of the worst depression of my life right now and I have no idea how to get out. Everyday I wake up with a dark cloud over me, disappointed that I’m still alive. I feel incredibly alone and like I’m in this by myself. I know that this is not true but that’s how I feel. However, I know for a fact that I’m not anyone’s first choice. I never have been and I never will be. I wish that I had the support that I see other people have everywhere I look. I can’t sleep, I can’t eat, I cry all of the time, I just wanna be better. It’s too much for me to handle that I feel like I can’t breathe. This depression is not only a mental and emotional battle, but it’s becoming a physical battle too. I can’t handle anymore of this. Depression’s gonna kill me.

Hey man, I can relate. I have the same issues man, and it becomes hard for a little bit before it becomes better. Just stick in there, and just talk/vent on this site man. There is alot of people on this site that are willing to help. Especially me, I’m here for you!!!