I'm in pain... again

I’ve talked about my knee and leg surgeries on here before.
Well, my entire body hurts, a lot. I’m constantly exhausted, but I also cannot get comfortable enough to sleep well . My back, shoulders, neck, feet, even my face hurts. This has been going on for months now. My mom suggested that I might have fibromyalgia and I’ve started going to the doctor to get some test run (kind of as a process of elimination kind of thing). I don’t like feeling this way. I try and stay positive, but it’s very hard. I’m 24, I dont want to live like this. I dont want that curse that is fibromyalgia. I couldn’t just get something like the flu that would go away in a few days. No, I have to have the most complicated body and the most horrible things happen. Whoever I pissed off in a past life, I’m sorry. I guess I didnt take madame Zeroni to the river…

@Megclong,
Sorry to hear that you are dealing with this. Fibromyalgia is not a good time.
Remember that there are some treatments that can help reduce symptoms and help manage the pain, if you do in fact have fibromyalgia.
Take heart, you are not alone. We are all rotting for you and are willing to walk this out with you.

Never heard of it. (I should look it up) I know most people hate it, but remember that it can be always “worse”. I hope it isn’t what has been suggested. I hope you find a solution to your problem. I send good wishes your way.