I'm so sorry :(

i’m sorry i’m such a failure i think everyone wants me dead just like my parents they hate me because i can’t do anything right. what’s wrong with me? why can’t i change? why is life so complicated?

1 Like

No one wants you dead and no one hates you. You need to take a step away and ask yourself why you feel this way. Those thoughts are not true and brought about by stress and anxiety feeding into each other. Just take deep breaths and find something to focus on instead of these negative thoughts :heart: you got this

i try ans try but nothing is working it’s killing me

Wow. That’s rough. Like @Confused said - Take a step away. Take a deep breath.

It can be hard to see your way through this. I know. Find a safe space. A place where you can get away from all the negativity in your life, all the bad thoughts, all the drama. Just to be alone with yourself. Pray, if you do that. Find something that brings you peace. Maybe write a journal, (It helps me sometimes to get my thoughts onto paper). Read a book, even if it’s just to distract you. Give yourself some reason to keep going, even if it is the most trivial thing. All you need is some spark to keep your drive up.

Journaling, if I may go back to that, is a very good way to organize yourself. If life feels confusing, talk about it with yourself on paper. If you are down in the dumps, journaling will relieve the pressure. List out all the reasons you are awesome, and all the things that make you special. All the things that make you happy. All the things that fulfill you. If you feel like you are doing nothing right, describe the things you did well at. The things you rocked.

It may seem like things won’t get better, but they will. You are already finding some sort of support, and that’s great! Keep reaching out! I am always available if you need me, don’t hesitate. Find a hobby that you love, and do that. And through it all, remember to love yourself. I hope this helped in some way.

i don’t love myself i’ve been shot down so many times that i don’t love myself like i used to anymore

I’m sorry to hear that. I am always available, if you ever need to talk.

theres so much i need to let out but can’t

Then you need to look into getting therapist. Open Path offers resources for discount therapy if your insurance sucks or other therapists in your area. Its up to you to make the changes necessary to feel better

No. You are not a failure. No we don’t want you dead! And no we absolutely do not hate you! There is nothing wrong with you my friend. You are hurting and you are struggling and that is okay.

There is always room for change and improvement. Always. I know things seem hard right now but there is light in all of this darkness. I don’t know what is going on in your life right now but you do not have to go at this alone, okay?

You are important. You matter. And you deserve to feel loved by others and by yourself. We are strangers but I care about you and want you to be okay. I want you to be able to feel happy and at peace with yourself and your life. Don’t give up hope my friend. I know it’s hard right now.

We are always here to listen to what you may be going through and to offer support the best way we know how. We don’t have to know you to know that you deserve love, kindness and compassion. And we are here to offer you those things.

You don’t have to go at this alone.

Stay strong my friend.

• Kitty