It happened. My worst nightmare

My worst nightmare has been set into motion. My-ex likes my best and really only friend, and she is going after him and he is falling into her trap. I knew I was just a stepping stool so that she could get at him, but I thought I had warned Brady enough to the point where he knew better. I don’t want his heart to be absolutely destroyed. The fact that I could not relay this warning well enough and the fact that they going to be dating makes me feel really disgusted with myself. I should’ve tried harder to warn him. I don’t know what to do anymore. I feel helpless and I physically can not handle this. It is way too much. I am probably just overreacting. The worst part is that she is mad at me because I told how I honestly felt after she asked me. I feel so lost. Is there anything I can do?

P.S. Anjaela, I do not really care if you are mad after I post this, I physically can not do this right now.

Hey @Christian_Monroe - I think the best you can do at this point is to have a heart-to-heart with your best friend, and if he still chooses to pursue her then that’s up to him. Sometimes people need to learn lessons the hard way. You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make it drink. I hope this helps a little!