It never ends, I feel so trapped

It’s all the same. I can never get evens moment to just think straight. I don’t even get a moment to just think about things. Just wish I could leave this forsaken place and get some sleep

1 Like

Hey there thanks for sharing. I hope you find rest soon, pray for patience and peace if you’re into that. Hang in there friend.

It sounds like you’re very overwhelmed and exhausted. Could you tell me a little more about what’s been going on?

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

Hey friend,

Thank you for sharing. I’m so sorry, it sounds like you’re under a lot of stress and are really overwhelmed. I hope you’re able to find some peace of mine and rest soon.

If there’s anything more you want to add or talk about. We are here for you.

Hold fast,

• Hannah

Its important to take some time for yourself and unwind. Try and take a day off or something just for yourself.

I don’t get days off in the army unfortunately

1 Like

That really is a lot to be going through. I truly admire your strength during this time. It really does take a lot of courage. I can imagine you must feel pretty isolated having to lose contact with someone you love and I am sorry to hear that happened. It sounds like you have fought through many trials in life, and that really shows how strong you are even if you don’t feel like you are sometimes. So, because of that, I know you will be able to push through and fight through this too!

1 Like

That must be really hard. Do you know when your next break is?

Not for a decent amount of time. And I mean months most likely

1 Like

Well I hope the best for you. Hopefully you get some rest soon.