It will be okay

To anyone who is struggling. I know you probably don’t want to read some happy, cheerful post. But please read this for me. If you have seen my last posts, you will understand that i have had my fair share of struggles too. We all have. But I have found a way to work around them. I have learned to accept that my parents are the way they are. And thats never going to change. But I still love them, and even though they might not know how to show their love for me in the right ways, I know they still love me. People have pushed me to the brink of suicide. But only because I let them. I learned emotional strategies, and ways to become mentally stronger. I was so weak… And It took some time. But if I can do it, you can do it. It will be okay.

Best Regards, Harrison

5 Likes

Hey Harrison,

Thank you so much for sharing this. It sounds like you have really fought through a lot in your life and you are so very strong because of it! Good for you for never giving up and sharing the strength you found with others!

Hannah Rhodes

Hey friend!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. All of us have scars and stories to tell, and i’m glad that you had the bravery to share yours.

Hold fast, friend!

Sam S.

Thank you so much for sharing about your troubles and for encouraging others. It speaks so much to your empathy and kindness. Thank you for your encouragement.
Hold fast,
Hannah Presley