Its late and I need someone to talk to

So im trying very hard to get through my struggles and tonight it’s really hard to. I don’t really have anyone to talk to and was wondering if anyone was willing to let me talk? I feel really alone and I dont want to do anything bad to myself. I just feel so defeated and i can’t stop crying.

1 Like

Hi Ag07,

I am sorry this message is so late. I wish I would have come on here last night. But I’m here now and if you need to talk we are here for you. I know it can be so scary and hard when there’s no one physically around, but I want you to know that you aren’t alone. Even when you are crying by yourself at night and you don’t think anyone hears you continue to reach out. Because there’s always a morning and there is always a reason to hold on. We are here for you.

2 Likes

Come hang out on our live stream any time twitch.tv/heartsupport

3 Likes

@Ag07

I just wanted to let you know that you are the only one who can share of what is going on with your life. We won’t pressure you. Whatever you want to talk about, this community is here with you and for you. I hope you will feel better, and thank you for reading this. Stay safe.

1 Like