It's too hard for me

i can’t do this any more mom’s been threatening me at home my only friend killed herself a few nights ago i have no one left, my dad my sibling hate me i was told today by my brother i wish you were dead your so annoying idk what to do i’m so lost right now i can’t even feel pain anymore…

You are not alone my friend. Believe it or not I going through a very similar situation. My friend just committed suicide too and my brother doesnt talk to me but wishes I was dead. And my mom is just terrible. But you know what we got this! Hey the only way from the bottom is up. You reaching out proves you are strong. And I want you to know that you are loved. Things are tough right now. But we are family at heartsupport. Please keep reaching out.
Also something that helps me is distracting myself. Distract yourself with anything. What do you like to do!? I like to make art and people tell me give up at it. But It only makes me do it more. Find what makes you happy!

my mom is horrible towards me anytime i try to be happy i just get dragged right back down