Just wanted to let you guys know you aren't alone. I care. I really do

My heart hurts for so many of the people that are struggling tonight. I know I might now understand the pain and struggles people are going through. I do know what it’s like to have this heaviness weigh on my heart, to feel the darkness and believe the lies that light isn’t possible. I’m sorry life is messy and hard and so many people feel so lost, unseen and unheard. That hurt is very real by ourselves and others. I know I can’t take away people’s pain or even carry it but I’m never going o stop caring. I’m never going to stop having empathy and showing up even as a tiny sliver of light. I will not stop fighting to share hope and love. I know I’m only one person but I care deeply about all the people on here. I sit here and I hurt with you guys, I see you and root for each and everyone of you. This community has allowed me to find parts of myself again, to be bigger than myself. I hope tonight people will know they are loved and cared about. Know that they are worthy,enough and worth fighting for. Just wanted to let you know you aren’t alone.

3 Likes

Thank you @Fashionlover0191 your words tonight and a few others have turned my decision around and I want to thank you for being the glimmer of light that I so desperately needed. Thank you
Love you friend

4 Likes

So good to hear. Gave me chills. Keep reaching out to me and others. Always here for you and proud of you for reaching out. Rooting for you.

3 Likes

Thank you for these words, you are doing so much good. Thank you for being a part of this community.

3 Likes

Thank you. You don’t even know how much I needed to hear this. Lately, I’ve been focusing on the areas that I feel like I’m messing up instead of focusing on the good.

2 Likes

Thabk you so much for this because right now I feel so alone

3 Likes

Sorry you feel so alone. It’s such a hard struggle and really sucks. What I’ve learned is it does pass and it’s possible to cope with it. There are always people who care even if it’s people we don’t know or it looks different.

2 Likes

@Fashionlover0191

Thank you. We do need each other. Words of encouragement can help us. We just got to keep moving forward no matter what. God bless you.

2 Likes