LIFE IS OVER... It'll never get better

LIFE AS I KNOW IT… IT’S OVER

Nothing will ever get any better… It’s all hopeless… I feel like I can’t do anything anymore…

I am jobless. I’m a nobody. I’m sitting here battling depression, anxiety, an eating disorder and… everyday I wake up… I just wanna die…
I always believed that things won’t get better… I’ve lost all the friends I’ve had (they all betrayed me and put me down), I’ve been abandoned by family and those who’ve I considered mentors… Now I’m being bullied all over social media (IG, Twitch, Discord, etc…)

I just want to die… no one stop me please… I seriously wanna die… I don’t want to live this life anymore… It’s not worth it… :frowning:

There is no crawling out of the abyss… I’m stuck there forever…

Hey there friend,
know that you aren’t alone. We all struggle. Things will get better, don’t let darkness define you or your future. You are strong! Friend there is purpose for you here. Don’t give up, i believe in you. God believes in you. Take it one step at a time. it’s okay. Don’t grieve over the past, it is gone. Look with hope to whats ahead! don’t let the past or the dark times define you. You are so much more. You are loved.
praying for you.

1 Like

@nessdaniels - I love this song SO much!! (And Flyleaf in general). @XeRoSouLXioN - I highly recommend for you to check it out if you haven’t already!