Lonely waste of space

Lately I been feeling like a complete piece of sick crap… I don’t like living, no one understands me, I feel judged, I feel like everyone takes me as a joke for everything and no one takes me serious… I feel like no one just ever sits with me and hears me out, they don’t care… “Self harm is self centeredness, your being selfish and thinking about yourself.” Well thanks to that, that doesn’t help but only brings me down even more… I feel like a waste of space and no one would ever care if I was still here or not, things would be the same because it would be as if I were never here in the first place… “Where’s your God?”, well thanks to that for making me doubt on the one thing that ever helped me… I don’t wanna go on.

1 Like

hey there @God_Is_Love ,

Let me ask you this , why don’t you like living, why do you think no one understands you, why do you feel judged, why do you believe people take you as a joke? Because HERE at heartsupport we DO NOT do those things . We are one big family who is here for each other. Self harm has nothing to do with you or anyone being selfish , you or anyone on earth has dealt with self harm and that means you or even us are struggling. let me ask you this, why do you not want to go on? Let me tell you the truth , YOU as a HUMAN have breath in your lungs , you DESERVE to be alive , YOU deserve to be awake and be active , you DESERVE to have a feature, but also YOU DO deserve to be in a happy place and i’m sorry you feel like your lone and you. BTW, you are not a lonely waste of space. You have us you have god . you have your family . YOU ARE NOT ALONE
-Hold Fast, You’re worth it-

• Ashley
1 Like

If you need to talk to someone you are free to message me if you need to.

@God_Is_Love I want you to be here and be on this earth! I mean that wholeheartedly. I know I don’t know you personally, but I want you to be here and so does everyone here at Heart Support! We truly care about you as an individual and you are not alone on this painful journey.

I am so sorry you have people in your life who just don’t get it or just don’t care to truly listen to your suffering and struggles. As your name suggests, God is love and He truly does love you. You may not always feel it but I promise with all my heart that the loving hand of God is there for you. He truly cares about you on a personal level and wants you to be happy. And we want you to feel whole and happy!

Just remember, you are an amazing person just the way you are. If anyone else tells you that self harm is selfish and that your suffering is selfish, then that’s their problem. Clearly they don’t get it and they don’t care to show empathy for your pain. Even though we are long distance and connecting over Heart Support, we truly understand suffering too and we want you to heal.

I am here for you as well if you need someone to listen. Please let me know. You are absolutely not a waste of space. I know it’s so hard to feel happiness and peace when going through the depths of pain but you simply are a wonderful person, no matter what!

God loves you my friend and we love you! Stay strong!

• Geoffrey

I think it’s incredibly brave to come to anyone seeking help.
Talking to a counselor can be helpful.
One thing I’ve found that often pulls me out of a depressive slump is finding someone I wouldn’t normally help and giving them aid. Some solo activities that help me cope are listening to music and making art.
Remember Joys shared are doubled while burdens shared are halved.