Lost in my feelings

I have a lot of issues and problems. I don’t feel comfortable anywhere not even with my family because I have so many issues but I hate being catered to. I always feel bad no matter what I do.

The only thing that makes me genuinely happy these days is my best friend who I know from the internet we never met in real life and never will have the opportunity. But we know each other really well and I think I might be developing a serious crush on this friend which makes me feel extra bad on top of my suicidal issues and anxiety. I hate having these feelings and I want to get rid of them since I know 100% that the friend will never feel the same way about me.

I will never confess my emotions since I have had very bad experiences with it in the past. And i don’t know how to get out of my feelings they are messing me up somewhat bad. I have no future, my past hurts and my present is a big steaming pile of shit.

I don’t expect replies or want advice. I just needed to vent.

2 Likes

It’s perfectly fine to vent.
We don’t choose who we like. Just know that there are other people out there you will like.
Vent to us whenever you want, and hold fast my friend

Venting sometimes helped get the feelings out. I hope it helped you. But just remeber you do have a future. Hold Fast.

1 Like

Hi friend,

What’s preventing you from meeting him/her? I’ve met a tremendously high amount of people on the internet and I met them (almost) all. I know it’s hard sometimes as the distance is not little, but if you have the chance, meet them.
Also, there’s no shame in loving someone. My best friend and me fell in love with each other and we also met online.

Your past does hurt, but does not define you.

Love you

𝙿𝚒𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚊 :sunflower:

Money. We live in different countries, parts of the world and neither of us can work due to mental illness.

1 Like

Save for that, you’ll meet sooner or later. Make phone calls if you can (via Skype, or FaceTime), but there’s always a chance to meet.

Hi friend.
Sometimes not reaching out and saying how you feel won’t always help. Is it hard? YES. But it is so worth it.
surround yourself with positive things. Reflect on your life. If there is something negative in your life that is bring you down try and remove yourself from it. There is purpose for your life my friend. Try seeking out what is Good, true, and beautiful. Try seeking out God. I say this because He helped me when i had anxiety and went through some depression
Even in life’s hardest moments. When you do that, things will start to change.
hold fast
praying for you :slight_smile:

Don’t let your emotions control you. Yet don’t deny them either. Your emotions aren’t you. Yet they’re still a part of you. Remember this.

@DepressionDragon

Keep fighting. No matter what crap throws at you, you are capable of getting through. God gave you the strength you need. This community will be here for you if you need us. Thank you for sharing.

Vent accepted.

You are not alone.

I felt like that for a big part of my life, but I kept going, despite the odds, and these last 2 months, after making very hard decisions, I can say that I am happy and content with my life, which is pretty much the first time in my life ever.

I just wanted to tell you that, not as a lesson, not to brag, but to just shine a light of hope in dark times.
I’ve been there. I got out. You can too.

kind regards,

Martin / ThatOldDutchGuy