My ex/boyfriend whatever he is

So after last night saying he can’t stand dealing with losers anymore (guess i’m a loser) and that he was done my boyfriend called me and acted like nothing really happened. I had an instant panic attack I was actually feeling better since he said he was done. Now I’m back to square one I really think he is what is causing me my misery. I don’t know what to do! Sacrifice my mental health and be with him cause I can’t be without him or break it off. He promised me so many things only to break those promises.

2 Likes

@bethygal83

I’m sorry you had to deal with that. You are not a loser. You are a beautiful creation. A work of art. This community welcomes you. Don’t bring yourself down because of him. Let him go. You deserve better. I hope you will get better, and thank you for sharing. God bless you.

Break contact with him. If he is pretending nothing happened it is because he believes that you are a loser. Or maybe you thought he said it to you and he didn’t was anyone else there when he said it? If not then let him sow what he reaped. Leave him. Don’t let him back in your life.

He by any means isn’t a lover. A Lover loves. A lover supports. A Lover comforts. He seems to do none of these things. You deserve better. You are worthy of more.

You are worthy.

1 Like

No it was on the phone so no one heard. I was so shocked at first. I don’t know what to do it’s hard to continue the abuse and control especially when he does nice things for me it makes me think he cares.

1 Like

He needs help as much as you do. Yet you shouldn’t be the one to fix him. His being “nice” doesn’t excuse how he treats you. Him not taking responsibility & account for his actions especially what he has done to you just proves that his ability to love has been compromised.

So his being “nice” is like a criminal being “sorry” when they’ve been caught in the act of committing a crime. They will keep doing it when the opportunity arise.

Please be safe. Be strong. You are worth it.

He called me fat today he was I was getting porky and I was fat and that my ass is huge. I know I am fat but it hurts coming from him. I try and act offended but I cave in a tell him I’m trying to lose weight. I am trying to lose 50 ish pounds for myself and him. :frowning: