My first post, I don’t want to be here anymore

There’s a lot of things going on in my life and I don’t know what to do about it. It’s been a very stressful school year. I also have panic attacks, which I have not told my mom about yet. I don’t want her to take it the wrong way like she did with my self harm. I’ve stopped self harming but I want to start again. No one seems to love, or care about me anymore. I feel all alone and helpless. I want to leave this place. There’s no point in staying here if this is how my life is going to be. I have found out a lot of information in the past month or two, but not good information, bad information. I’m not gonna mention that stuff because it’s too much for me to type out and I don’t want to say what it is. But there’s no point in living anymore. I want to leave.

Dear friend, I know you are hurting right now. I know things are hard and feel overwhelming. I know too well how it feels to be lost in that vicious cycle. But you are so important. I’m sorry you feel so alone when you are hurting as you are. I don’t know you, but I care. I want you to be okay.
I don’t know what it is that you found out but it is possible to come through it. It may take time and patience but I hope you will keep on fighting.
Surround yourself with things that make you happy and bring you joy. Anything that brings you comfort and peace.
It is good that you reached out. I know I can’t resolve what is going on, but I want you to know someone cares.
Please hang tight. :heart:

I don’t know if I can hang tight anymore.

Gabriella -
I am happy that you’re still here with us and able to share your struggles. Believe it or not, it takes an immense amount of strength and courage to admit such defeat. You recognize the dreaded feeling of helplessness and found yourself here, where you will never be alone. You are surrounded by a community of people who have been through and are going through the trenches, and will carry you through with whatever strength they have left. You don’t deserve to feel this way, no body does. I know from experience, that confiding in family and close friends during difficult times, can sometimes make things seem worse. Everyone has their own reactions in different situations. If you can find one simple thing, that may bring you even a sliver of enjoyment - hold on to it. And please, hold on to Hope. What do you like to do? What’s your favorite band? I look forward to hearing back from you my friend. Please stay with us. You absolutely matter.

With all of my Love,
Shay

1 Like

I can hold on to hope anymore. I’ve been holding on for a long time and I can’t anymore.