My friend came over today

I feel alone because every time my brother do something and I try to stop him or tell him to stop they yell at me and tell me to move or stop or stop acting like a baby and grow up and it hurts like today my little brother said iesha is a FAT ASS and my friend and the other 2 girls started laughing and I really got embarrassed and emotional :sob: and I locked my self in a bathroom and started shaking and crying I wish she can go home but when she does she will not return she hurts me for laughing at me while they called me FAT ASS I can’t take it I just can’t

hey @Ieshalifestylexoxo
i am sorry they did this to you . That wasnt nice of your sister . and im pretty sure your one nice person and very beautiful too . Even though sibilings can be butts just know they are family and sometimes they dont know whats right or wrong till the push of our buttons . I think it will be the best to sit down with them including your sister and tell them how you feel!
hold fast!

• Ashley
1 Like

Okay thank you but it’s kinda hard cause my mother laughs at it and my whole family make fun of me for being big it hurts you know :cry:

i deffinetly understand where you come from . throughout the years my mom has came after me saying you need to gain more weight . and i would try my best to ignore it im now 19 and 103 pounds and when i was 18 my boyfriend may a joke about it and i wasnt happy .
holdfast friend it will be okay !