My grandma hates me

I have disibilities and cant live on my own my grandma is constantly treating me like im the cause of all the stuff that goes on around here she calls me fat and ugly and i feel like she wants me dead ive tried multiple times to commit suicide because of her been in and out of hostpitals cause my aunt wont let me die. I cant hide in my room because grandma barges in and screams at me about how im a horrible person for staying in my room and for just breathing im so close to just slicing my throat open with a butcher knife i cant handle this pain anymore theres no reason for me to live my aunt and grandma are all i have here i have no friends to stay with cause no one likes the special needs person.

Hi friend
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I want you to know you’re not alone, and this pain you feel won’t last forever.
You are so special. You are so capable of so many great things. You’re grandma does not define you, your disabilities don’t define you. You are such a great person, and she shouldnt treat you like that.
I wish I could say something to heal you of this pain. All I can say is if you need anyone to talk to, I’m here. We’re here. We care about you, we think you’re an amazing soul and you don’t deserve to die. I love you so much. Stay strong my friend❤️

@Tiffanylovesmiw, your grandma has no right to treat you that way. She has no right either to command your life. I know it hurts, but you are strong. This will not last forever. Do not let your grandma decide when you die and how you live. She doesn’t get you, shes wrong, and that’s her own fault. There’s nothing wrong with you.
You may be special needs, but you are just as human as everyone else. Just because there’s one thing different about you on the outside doesn’t mean that’s all to you or that’s all people should care about.
Listen to this my friend, and hold fast <3
:slight_smile:
Coffin - Black Veil Brides

I’m so sorry that you have to deal with this. I’m proud of you for opening up and trusting us.
I know what it’s like to live in an abusive family. My parents are verbally abusive to me especially about my going to therapy and see harm. Is there a service that can assist you with some housing that caters to your disability? I know sometimes there are services that can provide special housing. You deserve out of there, you don’t deserve to hear any of that. PLEASE don’t kill yourself. I’ve been there, I’ve attempted too. It comes back worse after… You’re loved. Even if it’s not present in your household, it’s here in this community. We will help you however we can - just keep coming back to the wall. To the live streams and join the discord. We are here for you. Please. Keep fighting. You’re worth so much for.

Hold fast
Kayla

This is incredibly sad and I’m so sorry you have to go through this and live with this. You are here for a reason and you have so many talents that should be shared with this world. Don’t let others define who you are as a person. Don’t let others bring you down and say something you’re not. Don’t believe those things. You should come back with power and love and show those who doubted you how truely powerful you are. We all love you so try not to let those false insults get to you! Hold fast.

My mother has a disease that causes her constant infections and GIANT wounds in her legs and it causes her not to walk and she is always in pain for this. For 8 years of my life I had to take care of her, my father wouldn’t and none of my other family could. The fact they are not willing to put their heart to at least understand that you don’t want to be in that situation, you are not a problem because of it.
I’m not going to lie, I would get mad with my mom while taking care of her, but we agreed my anger was not at her but at the problem, she understood cause she was mad at it as well. We actually bonded though that anger, as terrible as it sounds.
You need to keep open with your family, and tell them this, if they do not care then you need to do what you can to seperate yourself. Yes it may take a while but there are home you maybe able to get into because of this disability you have. You are stronger than you think. You have fought through this disability and I want to thank you for keeping yourself alive. You have a fair chance and you need to be given that, if you family won’t give that to you then there is somewhere that will.

My family calls me useless and crap all the time, just know you are better than them and that killing yourself will only give them what they want. If you rise above what they want you to become then you can do anything.

You have people right here and now that love and care for you. We may be miles apart, but you have inherent value because you are alive.

@Tiffanylovesmiw
I hope this encourages you. You’re loved. Your life matters. Hold Fast.

2 Likes

@Tiffanylovesmiw something ive learned is that anyone who treats someone differently because the person is “different”, those people that are hurting others are hypocrites. nobody in this world is the same, even identical twins, even if they went through the same exact things, their brains prossess things differently and it makes the same exact expiriance completely different from one person to the next. that being said, you cant have a “normal” if no two people are the same. everyone is different and nobody should treat someone differently because they are “different”. you really dont deserve to be treated the way you are. it really sucks that just because someone looks different it seems to automatically make you “weird”. nobody should have to go through what you are going through and i hate that its happening to you. we are all here for you and know that you are heard and understood.

Hold fast- 

Mist <3

Tiffany…I am SO SORRY with how things are going on with you and your grandma. You in NO WAY deserve that kind of treatment from her! Just know that you are SO LOVED her in this community and we hope things get better for you.