My live is hurting onece again but harder

All start wen my parents start to fight and my father abuse of me psychologically, then they got divots I got depressed, years leter I was better but my father kidnapp me from my moms, then I went back home, and months later he confess to me that he didn’t want me to be born because I was the daughter of a demon and I was the one that was going to destroy his second marriage, but he on a moment decided to hurt me and told me that if was better if he never see me again, but now he is forcing me to see him, and also I am having some bad grades so he wants me to live with him and forget about my mother that had sacrificed all for me, and do all what he what’s because I am a horrible thing of the nature, and I have mental disorders that make it worse.

Just because he is your father does not mean you have to listen to him. If he’s just adding more stress to your life, then don’t let him in. It hurts still because you care, but you don’t need to. You don’t need to bother yourself with someone like that.
Fix yourself before you put yourself before others. And don’t give up. We believe in you. You’re strong, beautiful, and you can do this.
Hold Fast :slight_smile:

Hey Friend,

I can’t imagine what that must have been like to go through. I hope you are able to see how incredibly strong you are. Despite what your father says, know that you are worthy of life and I am glad you are here. You are valued, loved and worthy.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

Friend.

You’re so wonderful. Nothing that you father says is true. It sounds like your mom really cares for you and that’s the best place for you to be. I would just encourage you to maybe try and go to counseling if you aren’t already.

Hold fast,
Hannah.

Thanks, hat is the best that someone had tell me

My live have change and I don’t know if it is for good or for bad, because my mom is going to marry a rich man that is good to me but makes bad comments about aspects of my life and he tells that I am fat, because my mom looks like a Barbie doll and I should sto eating, but I almost do not eat, and I don’t now what to do.