Need encouragment

Hi Guys,

Please excuse my english. I am from Germany and foreign languages are not my strength.

Lately I feel totally empty and not loved again. I can not describe how, but I have the feeling that no one, really nobody loves me. This leaves a total empty and sadness in me that I try to fill with food.
I’m on Therapeutic Treatment and I know I have an eating disorder, but it’s so hard to resist. All my friends are slim and can eat what they want and do not get fat … That frightens me!
I want to take off, but I just can not do it, because I do not get the switch in my head …
Would you possibly have a few words of encouragement for me?

Your Daniel

1 Like

Hey there dude!

It can surely feel frustrating and frightening to have to face all of these feelings when it seems like everyone else doesn’t have to.

I believe you are a person worth loving, and very courageous to open up about these things you feel. You are brave. It’s not easy and there is no magic way out but you matter, you have it in you to keep going, to find love and most importantly love yourself as well!

Keep going my friend, we are with you here.

Hi Daniel, I am sorry that you are having a hard time right now. And that you are feeling so empty and not loved. I want you to know that I care about how you are feeling. And that you are important and valued. I know sometimes that is hard to believe, but it is true. How you feel is understandable. I often go through this myself, but I want you to know that you are not alone.

I do not know how to resolve the things going on, but I am still here to listen and offer what support that I can. I hope that you are able to find strength in something that gives you peace and comfort. And I hope that you are able to find something that brings you happiness. Whether it is a friend, family or a hobby.

Stay strong.

-Kitty