No one cares about me

No one listens to me when I bring up a real concern to my parents. My brother will stare at y friends and me to the point it makes us uncomfortable. They listen to my sister, but not me. I might as well just never come home. It took my stepmom being nosey for my dad to finally believe me about what my mom did to me. My siblings are so spoiled and get whatever they ask for, but when I need something it’s brushed off. All I want is someone I can trust, and no one in my family can even be a thought. I trust one person, and they know who they are. I don’t feel wanted in my own home. I don’t know what to do anymore. I need someone that won’t push me away, someone that’ll let me be there for them as they are for me, someone that will be open with me, and especially someone that will cuddle and watch Disney, Tim Burton, and horror movies with me when they can, or is that too much to ask for???

1 Like

I’m sorry you’re experiencing so many struggles at home. It can hurt really badly when we feel like our needs are dismissed. I wish I had something more to offer than the hope that your life under their roof will not last forever. I know what it’s like to not feel like you can trust your family, it can be so isolating. But over the years, the more I work on myself and learn to love myself the more I attract like minded people. Wanting some love and cuddles is never too much to ask. I know I’m just a random girl on the internet, but I can offer you friendship, someone to listen as you navigate your local struggles. And Disney/Tim Burton/ Horror Movies sounds like a grand 'ol time to me.

1 Like

Hello friend, I’m sorry you have to go through this. It’s terrible to hear things like these, especially when family’s the issue. Things won’t always be like that. I don’t know your age, but I wouldn’t run from home: look for someone trustworthy, whether it’s a friend or a relative, to reach out to. Stay safe.

Love is never too much to ask. Even if you aren’t feeling it right now, love is everywhere: maybe it’s by the person you love giving you a kiss or texting you something cute, maybe it’s a friend hugging you after class, maybe it’s a complete stranger being kind to you for no Reason. Maybe you are alone right now, but love will find you.

Wishing you the best

1 Like