Not fitting in. Confused

I don’t even know how to start this, I’m transgender FTM. I struggle to fit in with other trans people Because I don’t feel like I belong, they are all thin and have great hair and get to wear binders and other things. But I can’t. I’m over weight and I have long hair I love makeup and girl clothes. But I am a male. I feel like a male. I don’t really want Hormones or surgery because I can’t afford it. Am I still a man? I feel like I’ll never fit anywhere

Hey friend,
I personally have never had to many problems regarding my gender im just majorly Tomboyish. Have you maybe thought that you were non-binary? The only reason I say that is because one of my closest friends was in your exact same position being in love with having long hair and wanting to wear makeup but also wanting to dress like a boy and have a flat chest. They came to the conclusion that they didn’t want to identify as either gender.

There is no pressure on you to decide a gender now, it takes time to learn how to be comfortable in your own skin and to know what’s right for you. You can be whatever you feel like, if you feel like a man you can be a man same for female or neither.

I know quite a few men who wear “women’s” clothes and wear makeup because that’s how they feel comfortable and their is absolutely nothing wrong with that.
Be who you want to be, and however you feel comfortable.
Hold fast friend,
Luna

I think I might look more into that. I’ve heard about non binary quite often. Maybe I can be non binary and still use male pronouns. Thank you so much!

1 Like

It’s no problem, like I said the most beautiful you is when you are confident and comfortable in yourself :heart: