One day at a time

So past couple weeks have been very difficult from thinking I might end up hopeless to losing my girl because honestly I’m just a train wreck of a person I have so many issues that have gone unresolved she had been distant so I’m sitting in this big empty house alone and I decide to have a couple beers a couple beers turns into smashing hard liquor in my drunken state I try calling her and I don’t remember much after till the next morning and she said I was mean and she has been in abusive relationships all her life and that just ripped me in half because I pride myself on not being like my father who was horrible to my mother and it’s hard to look in the mirror I made that decision from that point I’ll never touch alcohol again ever I don’t want it in my life I’m so much better then that I have been in situations where I was with my friends and alcohol was around and only once did i feel Tempeted but instantly went back to the pain I’ve felt from losing her I’m on day six one day at a time only I can fix what’s wrong with me and it’s a battle I’ll fight on my own I don’t think I’ll ever be in a good relationship because I’m just a broken man

1 Like

Right now you need to focus on yourself. You’re not fighting the battle alone and when you come out the otherside you will find someone that you deserve.

Hold fast
Kayla

1 Like

Thank you I’m fighting With all my might I as symbolic step forward I chopped all my hair off as a way to move forward and leave my pain behind past 6 months have been so hard my band has a show Saturday and it’s gonna very emotional i just wanna let it go I don’t wanna hurt anymore

Don’t let go. Please. Keep fighting. Take my strength, our strength. We’ll give it to you. Fight for the feeling of your misery and demon’s burning

2 Likes

Hey @Jessman87 - I want to echo what @Kayla and @Bvblover16 said - Please take time to focus on yourself. You’re strong and we want to see you win your battles! Try to slowly wean down the level of alcohol you’re consuming. I know it’s much easier said than done, but I promise that it’ll be a step in the right direction.

I’m done with it man promise you that