Prayer and needing some good ole fashion true friends

Praying for a renewed vision. I have lost sight and my pursuits of selfishness is getting me off track. Too many things going on at the same time and dealing with it all in not the the best of ways. Dear God help me. Embrace me. Guide me

Summary

This text will be hidden

1 Like

We all stray sometimes for whatever the reason. As humans it happens. But thank goodness for people and things to help guide us back to the proper paths. And people who can help us get our mindset back where it needs to be. I don’t know what all is going on with you and your life, friend, but I hope that you are able to find the strength and guidance to get back to where you need to be and let go of anything that you may need to let go of.

We are all here to offer you support and walk along side you during your journey. To be a positive force!

:heart:️ Glad you were able to figure out how to post so you could share with us!

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for coming here and reaching out! Know that I will be praying for you for guidance and peace during this stressful time. God knows your heart and will be with you every step of the way!

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes