Relationship Struggles

sometimes i simply don’t know what to do. i feel everything going wrong is my fault and my past is destroying every potential good thing coming my way. i’m tired of feeling shame, guilt, and worthlessness.

Hey there Friestics
So I’m guessing from the title this has to do with a relationship? I was just wondering if the people in this relationship are saying something to make you feel this way? Whether it be a friendship, bf/gf, or family, it should always involve equal participation. It’s called the past for a reason, and the people on the opposite end should understand this. If they don’t, you still shouldn’t blame yourself for past occurrences.
I think we all tend to blame ourselves at times. Yet, if you did something wrong, it was probably a learning experience. I would guess you tried, or are trying to prevent those things from happening again. Whoever it is you’re involved with should take that into consideration. There is always a quote I think of, “If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best”. So please don’t keep beating yourself up for things that have already happened, and cannot be changed. I think otherwise if you keep doing so, it will just linger for any future relationships.
I hope this these words of encouragement helped a bit. My name is Steel and you are more than welcome to contact me whenever. Thank you so much for posting and being part of this community. I really hope you can get rid of all those negative feelings. Please Hold Fast my friend, and much love to you.