Sad and lost and confused

hey so first time on here and just kinda reaching out because I feel alone and sad, not really sure what i’m sad about but I just feel so alone because I have no one to talk to and I think that is what is causing me to be sad and I just wish it was easy to make friends to talk to

1 Like

hey welcome @adamhagz ,
so sorry your feeling alone and sad . i hope you figure everything out, if you cant thats okay . by the way you are not alone. Heartsupport has reached out to so many people. and you’ll be one too . feel free to join the hs streams :
Monday,Wednesday and Friday- 1 to 3 pm PST ( 2 pm to 5 pm CDT)(4 pm to 6 pm EDT) we love to have you join us , if your ever in the hs stream you can also join the discord.
You are not alone friend

I mostly just need a friend I can talk to a lot to help me

Hi friend,

I’m sorry you are feeling alone and sad. An emotion I know too well. It’s often hard for me to make friends and know how to reach out.

But I want you to know that I care about you. And that I hope that you are able to find some peace and comfort in someone so that you do not have to feel alone.

Do you have anyone at all that you can reach out too and call to hang out this weekend? Maybe go see a movie? Or just chill?

Just know you don’t have to be alone and we are here to offer love and support

:heart:

sorry it took me so late to respond but the heartsupport has a twitch where you can meet all sorts of people . they will help u i promise