Self worth issues

I have a big problem and it is to do with I km inadequacy. I’ve always felt inferior to everyone else. I feel best course is to blend in. By times I get a surge of confidence, but mostly I feel a burden. Today it culminated in a big moment where I thought something wonderful was about to happen but I ruined it with my action. Now I have a heavy heart and not much more left to go on for. I really am so sorry that this is out there. I just could really use kind or inspiring words for someone who feels below the mark constantly.

2 Likes

Hi friend, I’m sorry you seem to battling with these feelings right now. I don’t fully know or understand your situation but I’m sorry that whatever you thought was going to happen didn’t happen. That really is a bummer. :frowning:

I’m not sure how to advise, since I’m not entirely sure what’s going on, but remember that you are a human. You are growing and learning as we all are. So through our actions and experiences we learn how to do better and improve in the future. I don’t know what you did, but maybe this can be a lesson learned on how to better handle things moving forward?

Don’t fret my friend. You are still important, loved and valued. You still deserve happiness in life and to achieve the things you want most. Keep looking forward. If you feel you have fallen, pick yourself up, dust off and try try again. (: That’s all we can do. Right?

I hope whatever is going on gets better.

• Kitty
1 Like

@Danke

I’m sorry you are in a rough patch. Is there something I can do to cheer you up?