So numb what point is there to life

Im so numb i just want to die. I wish that god would kill me but he never answers that prayer. I need to feel something because I can’t do this.

1 Like

Sometimes God’s not answering is the answer itself. You still have a purpose in this life. God loves you, and so we do. Keep living, it’s the best and bravest thing you could do. I know perfectly how you feel, but even if you aren’t aware of that now, there are people outside waiting for you. Focus on yourself, do the thing you love doing, and take one day at a time. Every single little step will lead to your happiness. Believe me, I’ve been through that.
Thanks for reaching out.

1 Like

If God hasn’t taken you yet, that means He has more for you on this Earth. I can’t imagine the pain you are in right now. I am sorry that you are unable to feel, and the subsequent pain that is leading to. That is such a lonely place. Yet, you aren’t alone in that place. We are here for you. Waiting and willing to listen when you need to talk.

There is a reason you are here. You are brave and strong and courageous for waking up each day. Never forget that. To someone else, maybe that doesn’t mean much. But when you are carrying such a heavy burden, waking up when you’d rather not is an accomplishment in itself.

Stay strong. Because you ARE strong.

God hears you. He’s listening. He cares. Even if it doesn’t feel like it.

Keep holding on. You are never alone. Your life has a purpose, even if you don’t see that right now. Even if every thought and emotion in you is telling you differently. This is still true.