Strange story if u got the time

so I don’t even know where to begin last march my dad passed away 6 days after my birthday but he was always someone I could confide in so its a bit difficult trying to some everything from then till now…but I work a crappy job in food industry trying to get into school for a CDL license but last night I work till the store closes…most nights everyone gets high in the bathroom the manager that was there didn’t even show up for two of her shifts no/call/no show a week ago…I like to go into work cuz its almost a relaxation for me but its a double edged sword…I feel like I do too much and gets stressed over it or IF I actually get help not doing enough so im always hard on myself…but last night I walked out on that manager cuz the other two kids were on their phones just not giving me much effort so it drains me…if I see someone putting in the work makes me wana step up my game and work harder but anyway…her bf got caught stealing from the safe like $50 or something got fired under her watch claims she wasn’t in on it (I call BS) shoulda been fired for no callin no showing but has him text me next time I see you its on and I can defend myself but hes a heroin junkie idk if hes gonna come up shoot me/break the windows in my car slash the tires etc…people are crazy in todays world so been up all night doin applications for other jobs but its got me so drained idk just curious what other people think do I really sound like the villain their painting me to be or should I just get out and find something else till I can start school any feedback +/- is much appreciated thanks!

Hey friend!

Thanks for sharing with us, that takes a lot of bravery! Firstly, I’m so sorry you have been put in that position, I can’t imagine how hard that must be. However, what is important now is that you do what a) keeps you safe and b) reduces stress and anxiety. No one was meant to live with anxiety, that’s now how we were created to live. So I encourage you to move on, get a different job, and be safe!

Hold Fast!

Sam S.

1 Like

Hey @smk620,

It sounds like you are under a lot of stress lately and I and see how that would be very overwhelming. I agree with Sam. It is most important that you stay safe and do what reduces your stress and anxiety. If that means moving on and finding a different job, then I think that would be the best choice.

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

2 Likes

I agree with Hannah especially since you got in their sights. They are targeting you now so your safety & security is now compromised and most likely when they can find the opportunity to get rid of you they will.

Better to find a better environment. Regain your security.

1 Like

appreciate the support everyone means the world to me there is decent caring individuals out there!!! already got an interview for another place this Thursday thank you all again! :slight_smile: