Struggling lately

Lately my mind has been running rampage, and when I can’t it really gets dark inside my head. Been crying alot, most of the times for no reason. I feel more a byrden to the society, than being helpful. And at times I don’t even feel worthy to be alive. I don’t know what to do about it. Though I do know something have to be done, as things only seem to go one way at the moment

1 Like

Thank you for reaching out. That is a brave thing to do.

I know things are dark right now. That the thoughts and feelings are plaguing you. It seems like there’s no escape.

But if you hear anything I say. If anything pierces your heart. Know this: You are not alone.

The darkness may say that you are. The darkness may lie. But know you are worth SO MUCH MORE than what the darkness is saying to you. I know that may be hard to believe right now, when your thoughts and feelings seem to be suffocating you. But believe me. You are treasured and valued and precious. That is a fact. And not even the darkness can take that away.

You are loved. Keep fighting. You matter. You are wanted and needed in this world.

1 Like

Hey friend. I know how you’re feeling. I feel like I’m stuck in a never ending downward spiral. I’m exhausted by it and can’t help but think I’m a burden on the people I reach out too. Hell - you’re braver than me posting on the wall, that’s amazing. I just want you to know that you’re not alone. You can get through this and we are all here with you. Let the voices in the community be stronger than those in your mind - that has been what’s gotten me out of some of my lowest points.

Hold fast.
Kayla

Hey @SjaiGuy,

I’m so sorry to hear that you haven’t been feeling too great lately. I’m glad to hear that you know something needs to be done - it shows that you have a fighting spirit! Have you considered seeking professional help via a licensed counselor? Having someone to talk to was one of the best decisions that I’ve ever made. Alternatively, you can also see a psychiatrist if you feel like you need that extra push to take the edge off of the negative feelings that you’re experiencing.

In the meantime, know that we care about you and that we want to see you win! You’re strong and you’re SO loved. Your life is valuable. Please keep us updated.

-Eric

Hey friend,

I’m Hannah, I’m an intern here at HS. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I know it’s not easy to be so open. I know that things are hard and dark thoughts can cloud your mind, but reaching out for help is the first step in getting better.

It sounds like you’re just not sure what the first step to getting better is, and that’s totally okay. I know that I tried a lot before I even reached out for help, so I think that the fact you’re reaching out to us says so much about how much you want to get better.

I would suggest tryin to talk to someone, a friend, a parent, a teacher, a school counselor, a pastor, anyone you trust. Let them know you’re struggling and you need help. It’s completely okay to not feel okay, it’s just not okay to stay that way. You’re not alone in your suffering. There are so many people who love you and who will help you, you just have to open up. I know that’s really hard, but I promise it’s worth it. I promise that your life is worth fighting for.

You’re so strong, thank you for reaching out. I hope this helps and I hope it encourages you. We are all here to help you and support you and fight this fight with you.

Hold fast,
-Hannah