Struggling more than usual

Hi folks. Just been hitting a mental rough patch. Feeling worn and just quite alone. Does anyone have any ways in which to give myself a motivational charge or a notion of how to remove feelings of isolation or inferiority?

Hello Danke! Sometimes when I am feeling that way I usally start to listen to these music producers called NEFFEX! They produce motivational music for those who are struggling and going through some rough situations. I hope you will feel better when you listen to some of their songs!

1 Like

Appreciate it. Music is very therapeutic for me. I’ll have a listen now.

@Danke

Hey, thank you so much for sharing with us. I understand this feeling all too well. I know it’s really hard, but our hard days wont last forever, they’re still only 24 hours, and there is always tomorrow. That’s something that I find really comforting, that I don’t have to go through the same day twice.

My first suggestion is just practice some self-care, be kind to yourself. Take a shower, go for a walk, start a book or tv show, listen to some music, etc.

My second suggestion is reach out to someone, like you did here on the forum. Text or call a friend. I know that when I am feeling down it can be hard for me to reach out because I feel like a burden to people, but I have to remind myself that that is a lie that my depression and anxiety are feeling me. If my loved ones didn’t care they wouldn’t be in my life. You have people around you who want to help you, you just have to take the first step and tell them that you’re hurting.

I hope that helped a little. Take care, friend. We are always here for you.
Hold Fast,
Hannah Presley

I appreciate you taking the time to write that Hannah. I’m taking it step by step. I feel with each passing year I have less strength to do so, but I am glad there is folk out there who care.