Struggling today

I am really struggling today and have so much anger and hurt inside of me. I’m angry at myself for allowing myself to find hope to maybe think recovery is possible. It never lasts. I know that hard days and feelings are going to happen but I feel like I can’t catch a break. Work was horrible today and my anxiety got the best of me. Ended up crying at work and now I’m completely shut down. I feel like I need to get out of my job right now but job searching causes me so much stress and I just cant deal with it right now. I feel like so many things are spiraling and I am just tired and exshausted.

1 Like

I’m having a bad day too. I don’t really know what happened. I was doing so good.
I hope you forgive yourself. We can always try again tomorrow.

1 Like

I am so sorry you are also struggling. I get it. Yesterday I finally found some hope and than today felt like everything is spiraling. It’s a hard journey but I realized even when my mind gets dark something deep inside me doesn’t want to live this way. All I can do is keep reaching out and trying to give myself grace. Hope things start to look up for you.

I covered your support wall topic on my stream this evening. If you need any links to the things i mentioned, feel free to message me.
Hold Fast
-Yummerz