Stuck in a rut, no way to dig out

Stuck in a rut with no way to dig out
Clawing at the surface but my scratches go unheard. Face up, staring at the inside of a casket. Panic sets in, gasping for air, dirt fills my lungs, suffocate…

Hi friend,

the position you are in and your situations seems complicated and im sorry for this difficult place you are in. I cant say I know what you are going through but you are heard here and I hope you know you are not alone and are loved. We are gratefully that you felt safe to reach out and be honest about what you are going through. idk if this would help or if you have already tried this but maybe going to your girl friend and having am honest conversation and getting everything you are feeling out in the open. I know its difficult to try and have an open conversation with someone that has hurt you but if its possible the healthiest thing to do is have open communication.

WIth love,
Loveinflyleaf

1 Like

Hey there,

Thank you for being so honest and sharing this with us. It sounds like you have been dealing with a lot lately and I’m sorry to hear that. I’m sure it’s been very stressful. I also would encourage you to be honest with her and talk about how you’ve been feeling and your concerns. At least that way you have a place to start and work from. Hold fast.

Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

I suggest you two talk about this. I also suggest don’t let your anger or emotions overwhelm you. As for advice about what to do. I suggest treat her like the way you want to be treated. You want to talk then talk. Say something. (#BeTheLight) Is she staying late at work? She might feel the same as you about drifting apart. Maybe she’s given up on you guys yet is having a hard time saying anything. Maybe she stays in hopes she’s wrong.

(As a man I suggest try asking about her day and what she did. Start by going into some details about your day. Make this a habit and see if she reciprocates. She might not at first (she might think it won’t last) Yet if it happens she doesn’t give any details about what she is doing then most likely she is cheating on you.

Best way to get a clue is the next time she tells you she’s going somewhere or staying late at work. Check. If she’s no where to be found or its off (such as she tells you she’s visiting her mom or dad and when you talk to them they’ve no clue what you’re talking about. Bingo.)

1 Like