Terrible, Awful, No Good Day

I’ve had a really bad today. I feel really frustrated, hurt and upset by someone.

My body is stressed out. I’ve been throwing up and have felt really gross all day due to how badly the stress has impacted my body.

I could just use some words of encouragement right now as I’m feeling very miss understood in something that was misinterpreted.

I’m feeling disposable and like a failure.

I try to do good things, spread love and acceptance. I try to support others the best I can. But, I often still somehow manage to mess up. I struggle knowing how to handle it emotionally. I feel like I want to unplug and just hide away. Which isn’t always easy, as I live long distance from everyone I know. The internet is my way of being able to socialize. I fear if I unplug, I’ll get lost in my head and land in a really bad head space.

I know this will all pass and it will get better. I know it’s not the end of the world. But in this moment I’m really struggling.

2 Likes

It’s good that you know that this will pass. Try to find a way to release that stress. There’s so many ways to do it, too. Personally, I like to bake bread, there’s just something in kneading the dough that makes me feel calm (until I invariably burn my knuckle on the oven). You’re not disposable; you’re not a failure. I promise you that. Nobody in this world should be tossing you aside like a piece of trash. But if they do, don’t stress about it: it’s their loss.
Stay strong, you are loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m struggling with the same things, it’s so challenging. It feels like the world really is going to end and it’s not fair at all. I don’t know why these things happen, but I believe you can make it through them all. You’re really strong and I believe in you. Just look forward to little things if you csn and keep them in your mind to push you forward. Take everyday a step at a time, and try to talk to someone about what’s wrong if you can. Don’t hesitate :heart:️ I believe in you and so do many others

1 Like

@Danny @PikachuNerd

Thanks guys. I’ve just been having a hard time with some people that I thought were friends, who have been very hurtful. I’ve been forced to let go and try not to think about it too much. I know that friendships end. We, in life will go through so many relationships. And I know that those who treat us poorly and are hurtful do not matter. I know that we shouldn’t care about their actions and only focus on those that love and care. But when people are hurtful, it’s hard to just let go and not think about it. At least at first.

I’m just trying to get through the first stages of pain and get passed it. Trying not to let it bruise me and my self worth.

I feel very disposable. Easily replaceable. I feel like my feelings are always wrong and like I just don’t matter.

I know deep down that these things aren’t true. It’s just a hard things to fight against when so much hurt is hitting you.

So I just needed positive words, encouragement and guidance as I worked through it. To keep my head in the right place.

Thank you for responding and offering love and care. It’s really all I needed. I appreciate you. :heart:

2 Likes

I feel the same exact way. It’s very hard to get over someone who misuses you, be it a partner, family member, friend, it’s just so terrible all around. I can’t really get over people ever to be honest. I still have friends who I haven’t talked to in years because of their mistreatment of me who I think of occasionally. I don’t know if that is any consolation, just know you are not alone in this. I care so much about everyone around me when no one does the same for me and I feel like no one ever will care as much as I do. However, we must keep trying and stay alive for ourselves. Fight for who you are and not for other people. Find your own self worth, do not let others control you and tell you what matters. Only you can say what matters. You’re special and important and will find better friends. Don’t go back to the ones who do you wrong because there is so much better in your future❤️ It’s harder than words can say but you can do it!!
Much love,
-Livy :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s very true! We have to live for ourselves and not others. And while sometimes second chances are okay. It’s important to not keep going back to those who hurt us. It’s a vicious cycle.

Thank you again! :heart:

1 Like

Of course ^.^ stay strong

1 Like