Thank you for your support!

So I know I’m throwing a wrench in the system here. I haven’t posted for awhile and thought, “It’s the support wall, thank you supporters”!. I’ve been going through some posts today and have been seeing all the people who respond. I’m not going to lie, I’m usually active on the streams, but not really on the wall. So I got some motivation from a friend today and came in. I have to say, it feels great being able to lay down words of encouragement. It also feels great to get it! So I just want to recognize those people who are constantly here spreading that love. Thank you all so much, I can’t tell you how great it is to be a part of this community. I love you all greatly and HOLD you dear to my heart.

4 Likes

thank you for sharing HoldxSteel, you are a constant encouragement and source of truth in the streams that we partake in together and everyone who gets to know you is blessed and now that blessing is here on the support wall as well, where you can bless and encourage even more people then before. You are a warrior and i know you will fight for the success of others and that makes me so proud to call you my friend.

1 Like

Bro, honestly, if I could say there is one person in this community who I’d want to be my mentor, it would be you. I mean this from the bottom of my heart brother. I’ve been seeing what you do since finding Heart Support, and it is nothing but positivity! I also think we bonded so well just knowing one another was in the service. I wish so much that I had you by my side during war. Well I guess now we are warriors in a new kind of war, and glad you are here to watch my six man, love you!

1 Like

“this war might be over, but MY battle has just begun” i’m with you till the day i pass brother. Together we are stronger.

1 Like

Love ya man! You are such a great friend and such a positive force around here! I always looks forward to seeing you and think of you almost daily as I see the flier of Dans that you sent me! I appreciate you!

1 Like

Same to you friend, I love you. So glad you are part of the community!!! I enjoy seeing you in all the streams, and your artwork on Instagram!!! I am always here for you friend.

@HoldxSteel

You’re welcome.

Thank you for being a part of our community, you co so much good.

1 Like

Thank you as well, I appreciate you!