Tomorrow it will be a month

Tomorrow will be a month since my grandfather died and I’m just not looking I forward to it. This was my first Easter that I got to spend with his family and I wasn’t able to spend it with him. I miss my grandfather and I just want to give him a hug. It’s been a long month. I wasn’t able to go to his funeral or even say goodbye. I want to go to his grave. But it’s in Miami and I live in Tampa. I miss him very much. And I wish I could see him. R.I.P Lito

2 Likes

@Gabriella

I’m sorry about your loss. This song kinda match of what you are going through. I hope this helps.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXFJpcDepLc

1 Like

I’m so sorry for your loss, I’m sure he’s still smiling down on you and sending you his love. My grandmother, who was like my mom, passed away a few years ago and it was her birthday recently but I couldn’t go visit her and although I don’t entirely know what you’re feeling, I can definitely relate because I also wasn’t there when she passed or be at her funeral. Something I’ve found at times is that when it gets really rough or you miss them deeply, you can tell that they’re there. It’s not the same as being physically present, nothing will beat their hugs, but the little sense of comfort is nice.

This probably wasn’t helpful, I apologize, but just know that you aren’t alone, I promise, and it will get easier with time.
Sending ya some and support from So.Cal

1 Like

You are not alone during this time, know that we are all here for you. As difficult as this time is looking back at all the wonderful memories you have with your grandfather can really help. It will hurt, but helps with working through the emotions.

My grandmother past away two weeks ago, and I can understand some of the feelings you are dealing with. It is a hard time, but we will get through it in the end.

We are here with you and for you!

2 Likes

It’s hard to remember memories because it makes me sad.

1 Like

This must be very difficult. I’m so sorry that you are experiencing this.

2 Likes