Try to hide my demons

Hello, heartsupport fam, I’m new to your community, but I think that your support is the last step before falling into the abyss. I’m living in a depression since 2k10, and I don’t know what can I do… I have a nice job, playing music in a band and have a girlfriend, but I’m still unhappy and fell the loneliness every minute and every hour every day, cause my band is unpopular, and my gf never tells me that she loves me, and the people around me never understand me and my thoughts, please help me…

1 Like

Hey @Penguin welcome to the family!
It sounds like maybe you’re putting too high expectations on yourself. It takes time to get noticed in music - does your band put videos on YouTube? I’d love for you to share some music if you’re able too! But, it’s not all about how big you are or how popular. It’s about enjoying what you do and appreciating the fans you do have.

Have you spoken to your girlfriend about how you’re feeling? Sometimes people find it difficult to say “I love you” but that doesn’t mean they love you any less, it means they express it in a different way, being able to say those words comes with time. I think that it could be useful to talk to her - use your music to do that if that’s how you want to do it.

Don’t give up - we’re all here and listening.
You’re loved.

Hold fast
Kayla

Hey friend we posted this on our Instagram story and we received so much encouragement for you!! We love you and you are NOT alone. Hope these words help.

1 Like

Oh my gooood, seriously? This seems pretty cool to have so big feedback on my story, I can’t believe my eyes, thank you all for all the kind words and tips about my troubles, this time I can truly believe that I’m not alone!

Thanks a lot for such a kind words, this is like a lifeline for sure, I’m sorry about my English cause I’m not a native speaker, but I’m doing my best to be responsible, and about my band on YouTube, yes, we released an official music video for one of our song, you can find it by typing “Path to Truth- endless nights”, I m the lead singer with long hair, I wish you will like it, with best regards - Alex