Unexpected passing the family

My Nan had cancer & other health problems. We thought she had more time but, passed away, quickly - my mum’s taking it really tough bc, some of our family are estranged & it’s also hard on me. Thanks for anyone here who reads this…I love you

I’m so sorry to hear of your loved one’s passing. My thoughts and condolences go out to you and your family <3

1 Like

Hey Friend,

I want to say I’m so sorry for your loss, but I know those words don’t mean much right now! We love you and this community is here for you to help in anyway possible! Remember that it’s okay to grieve, and grieve as long as you need to! My thoughts/condolences and prayers go out to you and your family!

Hold Fast, You’re Worth It,
Monkey

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, it means a lot, especially in these times! :sparkling_heart:

Your words really touched my heart! You have a heart of gold & losing a lovely family member is never easy - thank you for being here! :blue_heart:

So sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you and your family and sending you so much love.

Hold Fast

1 Like

@Miranda92
This was me a few months ago. It’s hard knowing that someone is dying. You can’t control it. You can control what your next step. Closure is hard. Since you thought you had extra time for your grandmother it is going to be extra hard.

From my experience I was in shock for s three weeks before I fell apart and lost control. So it will take time to mourn and grieve. Also family is important in this time aswell.

Hold fast

1 Like

Oh friend,

I’m so sorry for the passing of your family member. That’s so very hard when it’s so sudden. I’ve experienced that as well. We are all here for you and here if you need anything.

We love you,
Hannah.

1 Like