Update and some suggestions

Hello everyone,
second week of 2019 is nearly done. Time is going fast as hell already but I feel confident that this year will bring a lot to many of us.

The last few weeks have been a little bit crazy since I’m dreaming more and more every day. As some of you might now, I have these dreams in which I tend to foresee the future things. It was sporadic at first, but now it’s way more frequent (almost everyday). It’s a little bit scary honestly, since I have no one to talk to about them.

I’m currently enjoying my time reading the Bible. Since it’s something I’ve always wanted to do, I started a plan for reading the whole book in a year. If you want to do the same, there’s an app in the store called Bible (it has a brown icon with Holy Bible written on it) which has a lot of plans for all the struggle you might be facing right now (depression, anger, hate, etc). Have a look if interested, it’s helping me a lot. It’s not that boring after all, also it’s nicer to do it by yourself rather than having someone reading it for you.

I’m also doing the minimalist challenge again in order to cut back on all those useless objects I keep in my house. It’s going great and it’s pretty good to see the shelves cleaner. Also, I started writing 5 minutes every day: it’s quite hard to be honest (even with myself) but it’s something I advise you to start doing.

Also, I’m sorry if I haven’t been replying to all of your wall posts. I’m probably taking a week off from work soon, and I most definitely will do it then.

Sending you lots of hugs and kisses.

Have a great day :sunflower:

P.s.: important exam tomorrow. Wish me well :ok_hand:t2:

Good for you @frapioggia! I’m glad for you.
Hold Fast

1 Like