Update/Surgery update/Emotions

Hello guys,
So this week has been so rough. Ive been having severe pain to the extent of me crying and ive lost total control. Im on 3 anti boitics as of now which help a bit but there is still swelling (i am seeing the surgeon about this) so i have to go so the surgeon again so he can do post op check up on me and honestly im glad. Im behind a week in school which sucks but im trying to get rest. The funny thing is its so hard to breathe at times due to severe pain and swelling im scared to sleep. So i only have gotten 4 hours in the past day or two. (Keep in mind im 15 and most 15 year olds need atleast 8 hours) i just pray the day will come faster when i heal fully. I really miss pizza and stuff. Off that subject. Ive been feeling really alone lately like im not enough for people. Which i know some may say i am but people always leave and tbh its really annoying.
Anyways hope you guys have a wonderful night ima try to sleep now.
~Samuel

1 Like

Hey @ISamHollow - I’m so sorry to hear that you’re going through some pretty severe physical pain. I’m no doctor, but try to sleep as much as you can. It’ll make time go by quicker and it’ll help your body heal faster. You’re strong! You got this!

1 Like

@ISamHollow,

I am so sorry you are in so much pain. When you have to lay low and can’t be out living your “normal” life, it can get depressing. Then, on top of it, you’re feeling like people are leaving you, just when you need them the most. I hear you. It’s hard. But keep holding on. Days are bound to get better, even if they don’t happen right now, or when you want them to. And, that’s the hard part about waiting. You don’t know when things will get better. But, eventually, they have to. Keep holding on. You’ve got this. You have more strength in you than you know.

1 Like

Hi Adam, thanks for the update.

I’m sorry you have to go through this, but resting is the best thing you could do right now. I know, it sucks not to be able to do a thing, but you’ll soon feel better. Also don’t worry about school, there’s always time to catch up.

If you have a close friend why don’t you ask him/her to come over? You’ll be stuck in bed anyway, but at least you won’t be alone. Also, if you’re feeling reaaaally bored, just ask me for a list of movies/tv shows to watch while you recover. I’ll send you that ASAP

Have a great week

pioggia :sunflower:

1 Like