Weird thoughts I keep getting

Am I the only one whk thinks if I died right now how people would act? Or who would show up to my funeral or stuff like that?

3 Likes

I get those too friend! They hapen every so often, but i just kinda blow them off. Yes i wonder, but theres so much life to live instead of dwelling on them!

No you’re not weird at all. I’ve had those thoughts plenty of times…even recently in a different sense, like wondering what kind of impact my life has had, if what I’ve done has mattered at all. I don’t think you’re crazy for thinking those thoughts. I also know that you’re going through a lot right now, and you’re trying to figure out what life means, and what your place in it is, and all that kind of stuff, and I don’t think it’s unusual to feel philosophical about the value or purpose of your life.

Just know this – no matter what you might feel is the answer…the TRUTH is that you matter, that people would deeply regret and mourn your loss, and that more people than you would ever expect would show up to honor your loss…you are important. You are valued. You are loved. Yes, even by your parents. I know your birth dad royally fucked up, but he’s not a measuring stick on your worth. You are priceless.

^^ This is the truth :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi friend,

you’re definitely not alone. I often ask this to myself and then find out the list is longer than I actually would. Hope there’s a place for everyone to sit.

Jokes apart, you are loved. And people would suffer from your loss, believe me. These kind of questions are completely normal, but there is so much to live for. Don’t even care about that: you won’t be attending you funeral anyway, so why bothering?

Have a great week

Pioggia :sunflower:

1 Like

Hey @Youll.be.okay - You’re definitely not alone in those thoughts, and I guarantee you that MANY more people than you expect would show up because so many more people care about you than you think they do. Just because they don’t regularly vocalize it doesn’t mean that they still care. You’re loved!

1 Like

I think about that. I also think how many of them would say how I was such a burden and feel relieved that I am finally gone. I also think of how many would be hurt that I died and am gone. I also think about how many issues that I deal with would be unresolved and stay that way. I hate leaving things incomplete.

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Your post has really made an impact on me. :slight_smile:

You’re so right thank you for taking time out of your life to answer me :slight_smile: i appreciate it bunches

1 Like

Thank you very much for responding, i appreciate the kindness. :slight_smile:

Im sorry you have these thoughts too sometimes, and that things get brighter for you. You’re not alone in this. Thank you for reaching out to me.