Well thats a wrap

Today I had my heart broken realizing that I was chasing something I could never obtain. I feel happy though. I no longer live with the constant anxiety and thoughts of does this person like me or not and if I ever run through their mind, but finally knowing that She has someone brought both pain and relief i feel happy but at the same time sad.

has anyone else gone through the same type of emotion with a similar situation?

1 Like

wanting things/people can be as painful as it can be motivating. and there are basically 2 ways of ending it: obtaining or abandoning. you’re experiencing the later. you didn’t get what you want but you’ve been released from the doubt. it’s good to feel/be free to move on.

1 Like

I’ve been there and it is a weird yet wonderful feeling. You feel like crap when it happens but then it feels like a wave of relief. It gets easier with time but in the moment you just feel crushed and gutted. Hang in there and stay strong and we are here for you.

1 Like

just want to say you are not alone . i ended a 10 month relationship back in feburay 11th 2018 he blocked me then unblocked me then blocked me again and i thought he was the one but later on i realized what he did was fishy but i now know there are other fish in the sea cause i have someone whos there for me and that i love.

1 Like

Love is a two-way street. I’ve been in a relationship that worked well for a time. It fell apart when my ex just…stopped trying. I could only do so much. It hurt like hell when we finally cut ties, but in retrospect it was nice to finally not have the “what ifs” floating in my head anymore. It’s taken me a long time to get over their rejection, but someday I’ll find the right person.

1 Like

Having anxiety over someone who did not confirm their feelings for you is a drowning feeling. I’m happy for you that you’re feeling relief from this situation. It’s honestly a hardship having feelings for someone who doesn’t feel the same way. But in all honesty, every single person has beauty in them; including yourself, and you’ll find someone who sees all the radient sunshine that you have to offer. Keep trucking on dude!!! You got this!!!