What can I do it I'm so broken

I don’t know what to do. I’m an adult but my family terrifies me, isolates me, and crushes my will to live. I’m all alone here and I just want it to end because how can I escape. I have no friends in state, barely drive (I just got my license, most because I broke down knowing I was gonna fail and told the girl about my family), no vehicle, only had one job that wasn’t art which made me sick and then my family got me fired. They refuse to acknowledge my gender, they yell at me for eating and say horrible things about me behind my back for eating, they don’t let me sleep, sometimes even hygiene is an issue because I’m scared of being mentally hurt… I’m straight up debating going ana or back to being mia just so food isn’t an issue or at least they can’t claim I have a weight problem

I don’t know what to do anymore if my phone worked I’d call the trans lifeline

Hey friend,
i’m praying for you. Heres a lifeline chat kinda service. https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

i’m sorry to hear about the way your family is treating you. I want you to know that You are Loved. So loved. Even though your family hasn’t been treating you in a loving way, you are loved more than you could ever know. There is purpose for you here. There is so much more to your story than what you can see right now. There is Life beyond the pain. I’m praying for you friend.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this, but well done for reaching out. I’m in a similar situation with an abusive family. Yet, the thought of moving out of it terrifies me… Do you have a friend or someone you can travel AWAY to see? I don’t have many friends in my area either - I have to travel hours to see them, but I know I could show up at the their door without saying a word and they would take me in. If not - I think you need to look into what support you can get from the state about moving out. What is happening is technically abuse and there will be support for you being with mental illnesses and LGBT.
Keep fighting. It’s freaking hard - I know that, but you already did the hardest thing and spoke out.

Hold Fast
Kayla

1 Like