What’s the point of this anymore?

I messed up with my lover and they’re already moving on so fast while I’m still stuck in this place. Along with that there’s also lies and rumors going around about me. It feels like no one really cares about me, and that they act like they do out of pity. The world around me is going so fast but I’m still stuck in this place. My life is just crumbling to pieces and I don’t know what to do. I just wanted everything to stop so I can collect myself and figure out how to make things okay but I don’t fucking know how. And now my anxiety is going insane, I’m not eating as much, and I’ve turned to self harm. I’ve been through this before but it’s never been this bad. I’m young but if my life is just going to be complete shit then I really don’t see the point of continueing my shit life any longer. I feel so alone in this. I don’t really have anyone to go to anymore. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. To just doze off, stop breathing, and leave.

Hey Cr_ash,

First off thanks for posting here, it takes a great deal of courage to put out your feelings and I’m glad you did!

I’m sorry to hear that things seem to be going awry…I’ve been in that spot before where I feel like everything that could go wrong in my life actually did, and I know that it’s not easy to pull through those times. Have you reached out to anyone in your social circles to talk about how you’re really doing? Not just a brief conversation that’s exchanged when you see someone, but a long, sit-down, face-to-face convo? It might not seem like much but having someone to listen to me vent and ask questions about how currently feel helped me a ton.

And you’re not alone in struggling–everyone here is struggling with you, or willing to help you get through it. Life will put us through chapters of strife, but the main battle is struggling to pull through it. Time is one of the biggest healers, and eventually this chapter will be in the rearview mirror. It might not seem like things will get better at the moment, but I trust that it will for you; all you can do is hang in there and gradually exit the rut, step-by-step.

Please don’t feel like you’re alone, you have us and never be afraid to reach out to someone here!!

Best,
Brian

Hey,
I am so sorry to hear about how you’re feeling. We are here for you. I know how it feels to feel like everything is crumbling around you and you have no clue what to do about it. I felt extremely overwhelmed a few months ago like my life was falling apart, and I turned to self harm again briefly but honestly it ended up with me feeling ashamed and worse about myself than before. I dont know what to tell you to do, other than maybe try talking to a professional , but I know how you feel and I am so sorry you feel so bad. I have definitely been there. Cry it out if you need to but you are loved and you are meant to be here. I hope this helps a little bit.