Yay life is rellay hard right know

yay my grandma is dying of cancer I have 2 death in my family and my boyfriend brook up with me my parent are been mean to me am get bullied my school performance has gone down am sleep depriving myself because I get 2 3 4 5 hours a sleep a night am stress out to the max and I just don’t have a positive outlook on life and I just don’t seem to care about life right now and life sucks ow yay i don’t have a very good support system I mean my family my teacher and am alone I have dyp on lifeslexia ADHD anxiety emotional behavior disorder league processing disorder while at school they were people how were speed rummers about me how I was down in the dumper and feel depressed so yay I was been bullied it made me feel like crap i feel like am give u

1 Like

Hey there,

It sounds like there are a lot of overwhelming things happening in your life right now to say the least. Thank you for sharing this with us and reaching out. Although you may not have much support at school or within your family, you have a community here that loves, values and wants to support you. Hold fast my friend. We love and believe in you!

Hannah Rhodes

1 Like

Kati,

My dear it sounds like you have so much hurt going on right now. From your grandmother to being bullied. It is completely understandable to feel hurt right now. What I want you to do is take a deep breath. Those bullies don’t know you. Their lies and hurtful things they say do not reflect you. You are not what they call you. You are worthwhile, loved, and stronger than you know. You are also going through a heartbreak, but I promise you the pain from that heartbreak will not last forever. It will take time, but you will find someone better and your ex won’t even cross your mind. Healing from break up takes time and the hurt won’t magically go away, but just know that you deserve better. Like I said, your worth is not reflected in the cruel words those people say. You are worthy and you are loved.

Cassie

1 Like

@kait2345 Just letting you know that this community loves you. Thank you for sharing.

Friend,

It sounds like there is so much hurt you’re experiencing right now. I’m so sorry for that. Thank you for sharing this with us and letting us help you through this struggle. The lies you’re hearing from your bullies are not true. You are wonderful and you are capable of doing amazing things. Never like what someone else says define you. You define who you are and where you going in life. Breakups are so hard, andni Am so sorry you’re going through that. I know it hurts. But remember you are so strong and you can absolutely get through this

We are here for you, keep fighting!

Hold fast,
Hannah Prelsey

1 Like