HeartSupport_Fans Content #138

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

After my near-fatal car accident 15 years ago; I have been battling severe post traumatic stress resulting in crippling anxiety and OCD.

I have never recovered from that. From that I still have massive anxiety. I live in an almost constant state of panic and every time I feel something off I convince myself I’m heading down the habit hole of death.

I often have to call people I love and ask them “if I’m dying”
I have daily panic attacks, some are worse than others, but I often feel like a burden to those around me, because I am aways checking with them to ensure I am not about to die.

The trauma has impacted me in ways I never thought possible, and I am still learning how to navigate my anxiety.

Does your past trauma cause current pain in your life? If yes share your struggle in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and their community will provide you with love and encouragement.

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportvets @hsdevtest @hsdevtest2
@taylor
@thehilperts
@tearsontourofficial #wmhd #worldmentalhealthday #wmhd2022 #worldmentalhealthday2022

1 Like

I used to struggle with this so much. Especially the constant calling friends asking if I was dying. I always felt like I was I constant panick and fight mode. It has taken years of healing, but I’m getting there and nowhere near where I was. Hoping you find that place of peace and healing, friend​:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’ve had cptsd since I was 12 years old and there’s still days where I feel like I’m fighting to be here to feel present and fully aware of my surroundings some days the intrusive thoughts are so loud I can’t speak so I paint, others you wouldn’t know I have cptsd and social anxiety it’s a never ending battle to find a balance between the chaos and pain that is cptsd and being strong independent and alive you’re not alone in this battle my dear friend

1 Like

Thank you for your open honest words :heart: can totally identify with it. Thanks for speaking it out openly. Also struggling with ptsd etc but knowing I’m not alone helps. Keep it up and stay strong, you’re not alone @therealmichaelvampire

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

Stay strong everyday boo :black_heart:

1 Like

A real vampire :man_vampire:t4: :black_heart:===

1 Like

Just seeing your photo there it took my breathe away in fear! I’m so sorry!

1 Like

Aw Michael from all you’ve been through you always have such a big heart :heart:

1 Like

Thank you for sharing! We are all here for you :heart:

1 Like

I swear by #emdrtherapy ! It’s the one thing that actually worked for me.

1 Like

:heart::disappointed:======================

1 Like

You’re not a real vampire you’re precious, god give you a second chance to live in this fucking world man, I’m your fans and I’m so sorry for what I say.

1 Like

our meowmy has PTSD too, she knows exactly what you’ve been through!

1 Like

You are obviously a resilient person a survivor to go through all that…its so brave to admit. Respect to you. Its common for people to suffer anxiety after such a major trauma

1 Like

2/16/21 I was involved in a near fatal car accident. I spent months in the hospital and also suffer with PTSD and anxiety. I am not sure it is ever going to completely go away, but I hope you can find ways to manage it. I have a good therapist at the moment and we are doing #emdrtherapy So far it is working for me. I find myself constantly worrying about those I love when they are away from home, and I still have issues riding in a car. You are loved and never a burden. <3

1 Like

Damn,dude. That’s rough. Stay strong though cause I know you’re a fighter

1 Like

Keep the tragedy in the past. It’s only a minor incident in your life. We need to be appreciative of our continued existence. We work hard and study hard every day simply to survive. But these trying and uncomfortable experiences are not all that life has to offer. We have loving relatives and friends. We still have unfinished business and unfulfilled goals. We still haven’t seen or experienced everything. There is so much that we still need to do. Breathe deeply and observe nature. If you can let go of your worry, light will shine into your shadowy areas. And keep in mind that others will support you as you work through the challenges and get over the worry. Good luck!

1 Like

:pray:t2::black_heart::bat::skull:====================

1 Like

Stay strong man, proud of you.