HeartSupport_Fans Content #500

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.29350-15/327202137_1633406283784417_4330728355188056748_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=ZTj9XC_-VGEAX-PAvat&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfDAEC8uVL1HKljr7XuaI-GNScDgK0G7DTaqmwyTNkKT7g&oe=63D87A35

Though I don’t have the best memories of my time in service and I am still fearful of speaking about some of the things I experienced. I have found that sharing my experience with others has been incredibly healing.

I was never comfortable opening up about certain things, but once I found people who understood me and started to share, I found that it helped me better understand my own pain and in turn help others.

Have you ever felt afraid to open up? If you’d like to take the step here today by tagging @heartsupport our community will respond with encouragement.

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4

1 Like

It is always great to let things out and speak on things. They are still people in the world that actually cares and listens!! :raised_hands:@lolalicious.official

1 Like

Great shot this :raised_hands:========

1 Like

Yup it’s scary being vulnerable but it has its benefits for sure. :heart::raised_hands:

1 Like

Nice … very nice👊========

1 Like

Gorgeous :heart_eyes::fire::fire:=============

1 Like

Thank you for sharing. My husband is a veteran and no matter how much times passes, some days are just extra hard.

1 Like

What sort of service? I’m ex police :heart:

1 Like

That’s a great caption Lola. I can feel it … hugs to you :heart:

1 Like

Absolutely :+1:t2: I think we have definitely all been there but it’s threat when you find the right way to get over the fear

1 Like

It can be really helpful to open up :raised_hands:

1 Like

The ability to share is great :+1:t4: but… the safe space to do so is priceless :heart: sending love

1 Like

Yea I’ve definitely felt this way. I’m so sorry for what you must have gone thru. I’ve heard other terrible stories.

1 Like

Oh half of my life! I feel you​:heart::heart:

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart:======================

1 Like

Feel free to vent to me.=

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like

This is such an important message :heart:

1 Like

Great and important message :clap: