Michael Vampire On Anxiety

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
3 Likes

Thank you for sharing !!! Always loved Vampires Everywhere and I love seeing interview like these that let us see more of the members!

2 Likes

Though I was the only one

2 Likes

I appreciate the stories, it’s too bad about that other young person who died. I also appreciate him as a musician who has the same issues as me. I approach my Anxiety Differently, knowing my chemical imbalances… I prefer to be Sober. I have to take care of myself. I’m actually about to switch from an injectible Abilify to by “Lithium” pills. I hope that this will impact my life differently. I am about 200 pounds over my own original weight and build. I get feeling mortal about stuff. Michael and I are literally the same thoughts as we imagine ourselves being “Immortal” or as vampires. Me? I think the metaphor is nice, but we’re smart enough to realize that it’s fleeting. Rock on Michael Vampire!

1 Like

Michael vampire is amazing

1 Like

My anxieties are:
when people have unrealistic expectations of me, being in large crowds sends me into severe anxiety & panic attacks. And being around a lot of people for too long I feel like I’m going to pass out and i start crying. I’m extremely introverted. And I have horrible PTSD and Depression.

1 Like

Love Michael Vampire :heart:

1 Like

I don’t have anxiety cost stress

1 Like

My anxieties are when people have unrealistic exceptions of me, being around lots of people sends me into a panic attack, I feel like I’m suffocating and like I’m going to pass out, I have horrible ptsd and I have flash backs nonstop every day and on top of that I have schizophrenia and people treat me like I’m a mother, tell me that I’m crazy and call me a liar and it’s isolating. -heartsupport

1 Like

This Happened right after our Band Set Trigger had Broken Up after quite the turmoil. Previously he was from a Band called Used Goods and I played Lead guitar for All That’s Left. Mike is telling the complete truth about this incident. Ask his Japanese Destiny Tattoo or how he shattered his thumb playing hockey. He was My best friend. He pushed Me past My anxieties and this is before this accident. The Drummer for Respect, probably still has a pig in his backyard and had to give up drumming though He did try!

1 Like

Michael, I remember. All of it. Can You put out Set Trigger in Our drummers Name! Talked to Kenny recently!

1 Like